a) Do you supply your products to all over India?

Yes. The range of products that we manufacture and offer are available to any parts located in India. For international customers please contact us for your specific requirements.

b) What’s MOQ of your products?

Our Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) for carry bags: 2000 pieces/order and for other products: 2000 Kg/order. However, sample kits are available upon request to potential customers and clients.

c) How do you determine pricing on the product?

Our pricing is prefixed for all products. We take note of availability of raw materials, film thickness, size, ratio of biodegradable constituents, printing, design options etc. Our pricing may slightly change as and when needed.

d) What are the payment options?

Our primary route accepting payments is via online wire transfer to our corporate banking account. However, other payment options are available upon request. We request down payment of 30% upon confirm order and the remaining 70% during shipment process.

e) What’s the lead-time to ship once order has been confirmed?

Usually, the turnaround time is 10- 15 days upon confirmed order initial deposit. For large orders please contact us for more information.